The Mother's Day Out program meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm. during the school year.
MDO is a ministry-based program, aiming to provide a safe, happy, Christian learning atmosphere. We strive to promote each child's spiritual, emotional, cognitive, physical, and social development.
It is also a Bible-based program that teaches children scripture, Bible stories an Bible songs. Children are also taught letter and number recognition, hand writing, and other basic preschool skills. We follow an age appropriate curriculum that ties in with the seasons, and also incorporates a Bible verse and letter each week.
The program is for children ages 6 months - 4 years.
- Babies (6 months - 17 months)
- Toddlers (18 - 23 months)
- Two Years (must be 2 as of Sept. 1)
- Three years (must be 3 as of Sept. 1, and fully potty-trained)
- Fours/Pre-K (must be 4 as of Sept. 1)
The program fees are:
- $40 Non-refundable fee due immediately upon registration
- $50 supply fee due in September and January ($30 for 2nd child)
- 1st child Tuition: $20 per day 2nd child Tuition: $16 per day
You can contact the church office at 903-984-2117 o firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.